Are you tired of hearing bad news from any media?
Do you always complain that evil things happen around the world and there is no peace?
Have you ever doubts that God does exist because only bad things happen out there?
Today you will STRONGLY reconsider your thoughts and you will definitely feel much much better and happier. We are going to share a list of 20 good news stories you didn’t know about. 20 signals that demonstrate that good, God and hope do still exist (and will never die -Ed.).
So, stop complaining or being sad and start smiling today with this 20 good news list.
1. The Giant Panda is no longer an endangered species.
2. The “Ocean Cleanup project” plans to clean-up 40% of ocean-plastics starting this year.
3. China announced plans to end the ivory trade in their country.
4. U.S. veteran homelessness has declined by 50% in the last 10 years.
5. The “Ice Bucket Challenge” provided ALS research enough money to identify a gene associated with the disease.
6. China put a ban on new coal mines and 15% of their economy will use renewable energy by 2020.
7. The Manatee is no longer on the endangered species list.
8. The Colombian Government and FARC rebels signed a peace agreement, ending a war that left 7 million people dead or homeless.
9. A drone called “Juno” flew over 445 million miles to orbit Jupiter and learn about the origin of our solar system. Will they discover that God doesn’t exist? (I guess no -Ed.).
10. Canada protected 85% of the Great Bear Rainforest, part of the world’s largest temperate rainforest.
11. Measles has been eradicated from North, Central and South America.
12. Malawi saw its HIV rate among children drop by 67%.
13. 20 Countries created 40 protected marine parks, covering an area the size of U.S.A.
14. Israel produces 55% of its freshwater from the sea, turning the Desert into farmland (when there’s a will there’s a way … what matters is that this will is GOOD – Ed.).
15. An Ebola vaccine was developed by Canadians with a 100% success rate.
16. World hunger has reached its lowest point in 25 years (hoping people in the whole world will stop to be selfish and start to love equality – Ed.).
17. Tiger numbers are on the rise for the first time in 100 years.
18. After more than a century Einstein’s theory of gravitational waves has proven correct.
19. About 90% of Costa Rica’s electrical grid now runs on renewable energy.
20. India planted 50 million trees in 24 hours with 800,000 volunteers. Would you do the same?
This list is a special grant from Chris Hadfield. We strongly thank him with the wish to keep inspiring us.
Do you know other new good news? Share them with us, so that we can spread peace, happiness and love worldwide.