To any fashion and pretty look lovers. If you feel attracted by nails, this post will be your “must-read” resource, your “must-go” place where you can go to get some bright ideas about nail decorations. Last month we discovered 10 beautiful floral designs to make any girl and woman more charming and stylish. Today we go more exuberant with stunning 3D nail art designs for ‘normal’ and eccentric people. The following 11 ideas will blow your mind and will surely attract the attention of everyone around you.
Would you like to make your nails an awesome conversation starter? These 11 creative images will make a useful suggestion for your next nail decoration.
1. Cartoon Themed 3D nail art.
2. Cream Bows with Swarovski Crystals. A full set of acrylic nails with white glitter dust on tips.
3. Funny Monster with 3D googly eyes by Buzz Buzz.
4. Halloween Bubbles. Ready for your next party?
5. 3D designs created by the manicurist Hatsuki Furutani.
This is a 3D Printed Nail stop motion animation by Planner/Director Mizuki Kawano and Producer Yuna Takayama from Taiyokikaku Co., Ltd.
6. Oscar the Grouch from Sesame Street with fake grass.
7. Pikachu and Yellow Fuzz.
8. Pink Roses. Would you use this design for your next glamour event.
9. Little Toadstools in the garden with fake grass.
10. Wedding Nails with Flowers using 3D acrylic and one stroke.
11. Icy Glitter and Tiny Candy Canes 3D nail art.
Do you feel a bit Christmassy (or cold)? This may be a nice idea for your next winter holiday.
Whatever taste and mood you have, there are plenty of options to decorate your nails and make your look stylish and unique. What kind of design do you prefer? Stay tuned because in next months we will discover other styles that may impress you or, at least, make a good starting point for your next manicure.