Art and paintings can impress everyone. Whatever is the style there’s always someone who loves your paintings and when they are unique and creative the result is amazing. Maybe that’s why this artist from Turkey decided to create stunning paintings using paper glasses as his canvas.
This is the 22-year-old Berk Armagan who likes travelling across Europe and finances his trips by selling paintings as souvenirs. But his idea is special and unique.
For the occasion, the artist recreates famous heritages and subjects, maybe in the cheapest canvas ever: a paper glass. In this way the young Berk Armagan can ‘put’ the best European cities on glasses and people who buy his creations can bring home a piece of Europe. From Rome to Pisa, from Paris to Berlin and Amsterdam, the choice is very large and you can admire his amazing artworks also on his Instagram profile.
Just to mention a few, this is how this artist paints:
1. The Colosseum in Rome (also known as the Flavian Amphitheatre)
2. The Pisa Tower in Italy
3. The Eiffel Tower in Paris
4. The Famous Canal in Amsterdam with the iconic bikes on the bridge
5. The Kölner Dom (Cologne cathedral) in Germany
6. The Brandenburg Gate in Berlin
7. The Wawel Castle in Poland
8. The Christiansborg Palace in Copenhagen (Denmark)
9. The Old Bridge, Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina
And Berk Armagan is not just interested in cities and keeps impressing anyone with other subjects such as people portraits, famous paintings and animals. Let’s see a few below:
10. Captain Jack Sparrow
11. Salvador Dalí
12. Johnny Depp
13. Gandalf (from ‘The Lord of The Ring’)
14. The Mona Lisa in the Louvre Museum
15. Van Gogh’s portrait painting
16. The Scream by Edvard Munch in the Oslo National Gallery
17. Dogs and Cats
The list continues on the artist’s Instagram profile.
Do you like drawing and painting? Would you buy one of these souvenirs from this talented artist?