Do you like sport? Which one do you prefer? For sure, in Europe the most popular is football soccer. But if we are used to see the soccer field, its green colour and everything happening there, we have fewer experience with what happens before and after the match…in the locker room. If in the past they might look meaningless, nowadays they became part of the whole system, in terms of look and emotions, to better prepare the players’ mind and get them ready to do the best they can to succeed. In this article we will discover 10 of the most beautiful European famous football soccer locker rooms where everything seem to be designed in purpose and nothing is casual.
1. Ajax. A stylish boutique style for the Amsterdam football club. Minimal, with modern flat lines and nothing to divert the attention from what’s important: winning the game.
2. PSV Eindhoven. Like King Arthur and his knights, PSV Football Club uses the same style with a round room and round central table. What’s better than that to keep the players close to each other?
3. FC Barcelona. The club colour is predominant. The big space allows each player to look at each other. A great trick to boost cohesion and team spirit.
4. Real Madrid. In case players can’t recognize their seats, their are marked with their portrait. We are sure they can recognise themselves.
5. Juventus. Stylish and modern look for the Italian football team.
6. Milan. Ergonomic sporting chairs and a TV screen for each player.
7. Manchester City. Relaxing blue and white for an elegant atmosphere
8. PSG. A design that makes the room look like a theatre ready for the screening of a film.
9. Porto. A stylish design for the Portuguese soccer team where blue is the king. Each player has his own team t-shirt on display on the seat backrest…but this is not a boutique or museum.
10. Wembley. Sober with modern lines.
Which locker room do you like most? Do you know other ones to add to the list? Tell us by commenting below.