How can Disney princesses become pop stars? Thanks to the creativity of Greek artist Gregory Masouras. He needed just some YouTube videos and the faces of the most famous princesses to complete the ‘magic’. For a while, these fairy tale girls fulfilled the dream of many teenagers and women all around the world: becoming celebrities in the music industry.
Thanks to Masouras and Internet, the Disney princesses became popular personalities and funny at the same time – maybe even weird for someone – in unusual contemporary dresses and sets that has nothing to do with kingdoms and royal lives.
1. Alice came back from Wonderland and starts going to school singing “Baby One More Time” in place of Britney Spears.
2. Ariel lost her green mermaid tail, but still deals with water – and luxurious cars – thanks to Jennifer Lopez and her song “I Luh Ya Papi (Explicit)” ft. French Montana.
3. Aurora woke up and took the place of Fergie in “M.I.L.F.$“. Will ‘Maleficent’ reach her in the new word too, where milk and Dollars have the power?
4. Belle doesn’t like the ‘Beast’ any more and goes having a bubble bath in “Sorry Not Sorry” with Demi Lovato.
5. Cinderella left the royal ball and now is sitting on the throne with snakes singing “Look What You Made Me Do” by Taylor Swift.
6. Cruella de Vil once hated dogs, now she moved to the next level and became a “Girl Gone Wild“. Will Madonna be happy to have a competitor?
7. Elsa stopped being ‘Frozen’ and gets ‘hot’ riding a “Wrecking Ball“. Will she feel cold once naked? We should ask to Miley Cyrus.
8. Jasmine plays the role of Beyoncé in “Run the World (Girls)“.
9. Megara might have got bored of Hercules and started to ride a bicycle “Side To Side“. The new music partner of Nicki Minaj is no longer Ariana Grande.
10. Moana left the Pacific islands to embrace a “Fetish” life. Would Selena Gomez like the Ocean instead?
11. Mulan ‘escaped’ China to follow “New Rules” … with the help of Dua Lipa.
12. Pocahontas jumped forward in time from the ‘wild Native American Tribe’ to the “Wild Thoughts” by Rihanna, Bryson Tiller and DJ Khaled.
13. Rapunzel is looking for acclamation singing “Applause” by Lady Gaga.
14. Snow White made a big change moving from the Enchanted Forest to the US Army, singing “Candyman” on stage. Can the ‘Evil Queen’ still see her in the mirror? But most of all, who will eat the ‘Poisoned Apple’ now? Christina Aguilera?
15. Tiana Drake arrives in London and sings “No Frauds” with Lil Wayne, instead of Nicki Minaj.
16. Tinker Bell left Peter Pan to play basketball in “Swish Swish” with rapper Nicki Minaj. Who knows if Kate Perry moved to Neverland instead?
You can follow the artist and see more of his artworks on Instagram.
Do you prefer princesses or singers? Fairy tales or music biz?