How is your home? Which interior design do you like? Do you prefer a classic style or an unusual look?
For those of you, who love to give a unique and creative touch to the house, one of the options is surely the industrial style.
“Industrial style or industrial chic refers to an aesthetic trend in interior design that takes clues from old factories and industrial spaces that, in recent years, have been converted to lofts and other living spaces. Components of industrial style include weathered wood, building systems, exposed brick, industrial lighting fixtures and concrete”.
If you would like to have some ideas for your next house or interior design renovation, you should consider the industrial design. It can offer you stylish furnitures and components or unique, sometimes bizarre, yet tailored solutions that could add an unusual and attractive look to your spaces.
We searched the web and decided to show you some “weird” furniture where designers was able to re-use old elements and create versatile solutions that will surely attract the attention of any guests.
1. Bed bench: “you rest and you sleep”.
2. Crate bookcase: “from fruit to books”.
3. Factory cart sofa: “from work to relax”.
4. Gear table lamp: “the clock rethought for lighting”.
5. Globe chandeliers: “the candles go inside a ball”.
6. Massive wall clock: “from the tower to the wall”.
7. Desk above bed: “from rest to work … in the blink of an eye”.
8. Pallets windows: “from the transport to the lighting”.
9. Spring stools: “it’s funny to jump while having your breakfast”.
10. Water wheel fan: “the vintage ferry boat came to refresh your stay”.