31 year-old Canadian makeup artist Mimi Choi creates stunning hypnotic optical illusions on herself. The pictures are getting viral and people are so astonished and in love.
Art has always been a way to impress people and stimulate our emotions and mind. Evolved through the centuries, it can now be expressed through makeup and this girl is not just an artist, she’s a kind of illusionist who loves playing with people’s imagination and mind.
This makeup artist is so talented and her creations so impressive that we decided to select some of them. They are some of the most incredible illusions I’ve ever seen in the world, considering the canvas is a living human face and body. So let’s begin the fantastic journey into the mind-blowing optical illusions of Mimi Choi.
1. Cut Fingers…painful?
2. Split Personality…(or cut in half face).
3. Faded Eyes…don’t you feel dizzy?
4. Facial Collage…a 3.5 hours painting work.
5. Silly Hole In One Arm…very surreal.
6. Sectioned Kiwi Face…to kiss or to eat?
7. Chopped Body…stunning indeed.
8. Zipper Hand…so real.
9. Tongue In Drawer…do you have the key to open it?
10. Dog Face…impressive transformation.
11. Octopus Lip Art…ready for a seafood kiss?
12. Peeled Face
13. Coin Eyes…how can you see me?
14. Snake Brow
15. Broken Porcelain Doll Look
16. Cracked Hand…a great Halloween idea?
17. Snake Lips…are you afraid of reptiles?
18. Severed Harm…so realistic guys…and no Photoshop used.
19. Sliced and Shifted Face…tricky illusion!
20. Tree Creep…when humans become vegetables!
21. Fish and Sushi Hands…what’s for dinner today?
Do you feel impressed? You can follow Mimi Choi makeup artistry on her Instagram profile and let us know what you think…she may eventually become your personal makeup artist for your next party or show.