Do you like horror films and books? Do you love art? Are you passionate of food and sweets? This article is perfect for you. After talking and showing you amazing fancy and charming cakes, today we are going to reveal you some of the most creepy cake designs in the world. 17 disturbing cake examples of two female artists who can shock the world with their “horror edible art”. If you like terrifying things or are ready for the next Halloween party, these creations can be ideal for your project (hopefully you won’t do any dark magic evil ritual -Ed.).
1. Baby in cellophane
2. Bloody skull
4. Carnivorous plant or a monster fish?
5. Dead goat head
6. Freshly Plucked Eyeballs Cakes
7. Next Valentine’s Day, give that special someone a piece of your hear
8. Shrunken head chocolate rice puff cakes
These cake art designs are made by the Painter, Sculptor and Illustrator Katherine Dey, Rochester, NY.
9. Dead female body with worms
10. Devil’s head
11. Grey mummy
12. Horror cake: ready for some dark magic rituals?
13. Skull bust in white dress
14. Surgery cake with open chest
15. Tentacles coming out from a skull
16. Tied bloody hands
17. Zombie arm coming out from the soil among mushrooms
Cake art designs by Annabel De Vetten (aka Annabel Lecter) founder of Conjurer’s Kitchen. She creates cakes for weddings, promotions and private parties, all of which cater to strange tastes. Typically it takes from three days to a week to turn the concepts into a reality.
You can with her on the Facebook page or buy her creations on her Eatsy shop.
Do you like creepy cakes? Would you eat or throw them away, afraid of some “terrible consequences”? What’s the most disturbing cake you have ever seen? Feel free to share your opinion by commenting below