Rick Simpson has dedicated his life to helping the sick and the suffering (of any type of disease and disability), with the use of natural hemp oil.
Rick Simpson is an activist of medical marijuana, and for nearly a decade persons provides detailed information about the healing properties of medicinal products with hemp oil. Rick has healed himself from a metastatic melanoma in 2003 and since then has dedicated his life to spreading the truth on the oil hemp.
Rick has treated patients of any medical condition, including cancer, AIDS, arthritis, multiple sclerosis, diabetes, leukemia, Crohn’s disease, depression, osteoporosis, psoriasis, insomnia, glaucoma, asthma, burns, headaches, regulation of body weight, chronic pain and cellular mutation (polyps, warts and tumors).
In this documentary “Run from the Cure” are explained so meticulously all the benefits of cannabis oil.
I want people to know how to heal themselves.
Rick Simpson believes that orally ingesting hemp oil, destroy the cancer cells in the body. When used as a topical, hemp oil can control or even cure various skin diseases, such as melanoma.
However, as with any “drug”, too hemp oil can have some bad side effects and cause side effects; the three most important are: food desire, euphoria and sleepy. It is a very safe drug compared to hundreds of drugs on the market that are approved with little or no study, and they went to the horrible side effects patients, including death. In fact, no one has ever died from marijuana administered in any form.
The cannabis oil recipe Rick Simpson
The first time you make cannabis oil begins with an ounce (about 28.35 grams) of dried cannabis. One ounce will produce about 3-4 grams of oil, even if the amount of oil produced per ounce will vary from strain to strain. A pound of dried material will produce about two ounces of high quality oil.
IMPORTANT: These instructions are taken directly from the official website of Rick Simpson. Be very careful when boiling the solvent [Solvent Options], the flames are extremely flammable! Avoid smoke, sparks, stoves and electric heaters. Place a fan to blow away the fumes from the pot and you put up with ventilated area for the whole process.
Viraldazed.com assumes no responsibility for the statements by Rick Simposn, nor the veracity of the treatment, but is limited only to bring back the claims.
The process for producing the cannabis oil:
1. Place the completely dry hemp in a plastic container.
2. Moisten the grass with the solvent you’ve decided to use. They can be used many solvents (solvents option). You can use pure naphtha, ether, butane, 99% isopropyl alcohol or even water. Two liters of solvent are required to extract the THC from one kilogram, ounce are sufficient for 500 ml.
3. Crush the plant material with a clean wooden stick or not treated with any other similar tool. Although the material is wet, still easily you are able to crush it because it still pretty dry.
4. Continue to crush the material with the swab and meanwhile add the solvent, until the plant material will be completely covered and wet. Continue to stir the mixture for about three minutes. While you do this, the THC (one of the largest and best-known active ingredients of cannabis) is released and dissolved in the solvent.
5. At this point separates the oil-solvent from the material, pouring the mixture into another container. With this you will have stripped about 80% of your THC.
6. Second wash: re-add the solvent to the previously separated material and lavoralo for three more minutes to extract the remaining THC.
7. Pour this mixture of oil-solvent in the container containing the first mixture, previously inserted.
8. Discard the washed plant material twice.
9. Filter and pour the mixture into a clean container of oil-solvent.
10. solvent evaporation Operation: for this would be better to use a rice cooker or rice cooker. In so doing it will be possible to boil the solvent without using cookers, electric heaters and open flame, because the fumes are extremely flammable.
11. Add the oil-solvent in the pan until it is about ¾ full to turn it on and make sure you are in a well ventilated area, and turn on a fan to take away the solvent vapors. As the solvent begins to evaporate, add other mixture up to when you have finished.
12. As the level of the mixture begins to descend for the last time in the rice cooker, add a few drops of water (about 10 drops of water for one pound of dry material). This will help to release the solvent residue and protect the oil from too much heat.
13. When remained about one inch (about 2.50 cm.) Of the solvent-water mixture in the pot, wearing an oven mitt and shaking the contents until the solvent has finished evaporate.
14. When the solvent has evaporated completely, turn the stove on fire LOW again. The oil should never reach a temperature above 290F (140˚ C).
15. Keeping your oven mitt, remove the pot containing the oil from the stove. Gently pour the oil in a stainless steel container.
16. Put the stainless steel container in a dryer, or put it on a gentle heating device such as a coffee warmer. This may take a couple of hours, but the water will evaporate from the oil. When there is no longer any surface activity, the oil is ready for use.
17. It sucks the oil with a plastic syringe, or in any other appropriate container. With a syringe you ease to extract the oil. When the oil cools down completely it will have the consistency of thick grease.