How do you like to decorate your house? Which design do you prefer for your home furniture? Whatever style you choose, creativity is the first factor of success and today we will show you 18 amazing ways to embellish your house and garden with a rustic style. 18 stunning ways to bring the nature inside your house and make it the attraction of all your guests. From the garden to the living room and walls, the following photo gallery will give you a whole range of choice to refurbish your “home sweet home” without using plastic or other chemicals that are so detrimental to the environment.
1. Birch floor lamps: a nice way to bring the outside in.
2. Butterfly on hands wooden bench.
3. Logs garden path: it seems to take you to a mysterious destination.
4. Outdoor lighting logs: when you want to give some shining creativity to your garden and patio.
5. Owls figurines decorations: when bark and logs can be recycled creatively.
6. Round glass and rustic logs coffee table: the real attraction of your living room.
7. Rustic log table and chair set.
8. Toilet roll holder made from drift wood and old rope: simply twist the wood round.
9. White painted side table log: rustic and elegant at the same time.
10. Rustic wooden switch plates.
11. Tree trunk garden furniture.
12. Tree trunk wooden stairs: when you would like to feel as if you are climbing a tree to go upstairs.
13. Whisky barrel sink.
14. Wine bottle log box: a special gift to any friends and relatives.
15. Floor standing wine bottle rack log.
16. Wooden log butterfly ornaments: so simple and so attractive.
17. Wooden trunk waterfall fountain water feature.
18. Wooden wall mounted bird feeder.
Which home décor do you prefer? Do you like wood as the main material to use in your house?